Permission to Treat

Check out Packerland’s recent post. Could care a less what all you Med Sup lover’s think. Got your head buried in the sand.

I pulled mine out long enough to read your post on why MA is better than a sup. But it hasn't got here yet.

Must be having keyboard trouble again.

Do a little search. Have explained it lots of times last few years. Not rocket science.

It sounds like a typical liberal move to avoid talking about the elephant in the room. (Prior Auth)

It seems like CMS wants to talk about the problem, as they are cracking down on these PA delays in care w new regs.

It looks like insurance companies agree or are running scared, as some recently announced reducing PA by 30%.

It seems you live in a happy place.....that's until you or a family member become a victim of PA.

I've been a victim (half deaf now because of PA delays), how about you?

Just please stop trying to make everything political please. No good reason for it.

Strong opinions don't make a fact. It's still remains an opinion. Why not simply list side-by-side MA facts vs Sup facts; leave the sales pitch out of it; and, let everyone with half a brain make their own decision and keep it to themselves? That will never happen, because everyone's ego needs confirmation that they are right.

Back