Pet Insurance

Wellpoint has offered these plans for years.

They are now mailing the applications to the Vets to verify for pre existing conditions, and are rescinding a lot of policies.

Hillary has announced a new plan to insure the estimated 40 million uninsured pets in America without any pre existing exclusions.

John McCain suggests we allow the purchase cross state lines and allow pets across America to unite via association to lower costs.

I can't get people to buy a $90/mo Human plan yet people have money for this? Huge waste of money.

HAHAHAHA, classic :)

Wellpoint has offered these plans for years.

They are now mailing the applications to the Vets to verify for pre existing conditions, and are rescinding a lot of policies.

Hillary has announced a new plan to insure the estimated 40 million uninsured pets in America without any pre existing exclusions.

John McCain suggests we allow the purchase cross state lines and allow pets across America to unite via association to lower costs.

I can't get people to buy a $90/mo Human plan yet people have money for this? Huge waste of money.

LOL

there are quite a few out there just have to check internt. I had one on my weimaraner puppy came in handy when he severed his tendons on his foot they paid me back 1500 bucks. The only thing is its better to get when the dog is a puppy

Well I'll be damned (again). You are correct, you need a P&C license. PetCare lists all the states that they hold a license to provide and sell pet insurance.

I can also confirm - P&C license required in each state (it took us a year and a half to get licensed in all 50 states) I've been speaking with of veterinarians and a bunch don't know that they should not recommend a specific provider since they're not licensed...tricky grey area.

I can also confirm - P&C license required in each state (it took us a year and a half to get licensed in all 50 states) I've been speaking with of veterinarians and a bunch don't know that they should not recommend a specific provider since they're not licensed...tricky grey area.
And it took the people you're responding to 12 years and counting.

Welcome to the Forum. :yes:

Suggestion - do not spam the forum or these guys will eat your liver. Pick a post to add to. Offer helpful information. We all see all of the threads. No need to post the same thing.

Welcome

Suggestion - do not spam the forum or these guys will eat your liver. Pick a post to add to. Offer helpful information. We all see all of the threads. No need to post the same thing.

Welcome
Cheers. I didn’t realize that comment would be flagged as spam. My intent was to add to the convo with my experience talking about how vets interact with PI.

Regardless, the warning is noted
Can you private message me (to not derail this thread) what specifically felt spammy in my comment above?

thanks all

Back