PL Rater Issues - Won't Let me Type Phone Numbers

Tcollins

Expert
Vermont
Hi folks,

My agency uses PL Rater to run quotes from 11-15 different companies (depending on which state the customer is in an whether it is an auto or a home quote).

I'm running into an issue where I am entering in a new customer's information and it asks for the Home phone number and it lets me type one or two numbers, and then stops letting me enter in numbers.

I tried clearing the cache and cookies on my Internet Explorer, and closing any other Internet Explorer windows, logging out and logging back in. I also checked to see if the "Num Lock" key was on, but no luck.

Even when I try to type a phone number in a Text application, and copy and paste it into the form field in PL Rater, it erases the phone number and won't take it.

I'm uncertain of what the actual issue is. Anyone who has experience with PL Rater and specifically this issue, could you please give me some insights as to what might be going on?

I'm very appreciative of your help. Thanks!

While there may be a member of the forums that can assist, it will be best (and quickest) to call the support/helpdesk for your rater. They are going to have personnel that can troubleshoot this for you.

Back