Looking for rater and AMS

BD2021

starting a new independent agency and looking for any input on best rater and AMS to use. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! Thanks.

I would look into EZlinks. For more advanced producer tracking look at AMS360. For more commercial based, I hear good things about now certs.

There is a Facebook forum for Agency owners that has plenty of opinions about various systems. IAOA .

Check out Layr if you're looking for a good way to automate quoting for SMB prospects. They also have a white labeled service center that you can use to service your book at a significantly lower cost vs. an AM or CSA.

Does anybody know about these or have any better options?
  1. Applied Epic: Applied Epic is considered one of the leading agency management systems and is used by a large number of insurance agencies worldwide.

2. QQ Catalyst: QQ Catalyst has gained popularity among independent insurance agencies, and its user base has been growing steadily.

3. EZLynx: EZLynx is a well-established comparative rater and agency management system that has gained a substantial user base over the years.

4. Vertafore Agency Platform (formerly AMS360): Vertafore Agency Platform is widely used in the insurance industry and has a large user base, particularly among larger agencies.

My Agency uses AMS360, sometimes referred to PMS360. What questions do you have?

Whatever you decide, changing systems later can be very expensive with the data transfer.

Back