Plan F and Plan N Differences

Ex Health Agent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
FE is my primary business but I do sell a few med supp policies each year so I had a question. Plan N I see does not cover the part b deductible, has a co-pay under part b up to $20 and does not cover any excess charges. My question is are these the only differences I should be aware of?? Because in some cases the monthly premium is quite a difference so Plan N looks like a bargain.

FE is my primary business but I do sell a few med supp policies each year so I had a question. Plan N I see does not cover the part b deductible, has a co-pay under part b up to $20 and does not cover any excess charges. My question is are these the only differences I should be aware of?? Because in some cases the monthly premium is quite a difference so Plan N looks like a bargain.

up to $50 at the E.R. and yes it is a bargain compared to F. You might consider Plan G as well.

Excess charges really only come into play if the doctor doesn't accept assignment. You should have your client contact their doctor's office and ask if they accept assignment or not. If they do, then plan N will provide some nice savings on the premiums. If they don't, then I'd go with F or G.

Excess charges really only come into play if the doctor doesn't accept assignment. You should have your client contact their doctor's office and ask if they accept assignment or not. If they do, then plan N will provide some nice savings on the premiums. If they don't, then I'd go with F or G.

You can also look up physicians on the Medicare site to see if they accept assignment.

I have been doing contract work for them such as updating their University, education videos, marketing kits for agents, etc.

I am talking to them about a more full time contracting position there. Good group of people.

They are even willing to share a lot of their stuff with SIMA for agents to take advantage of if they cannot contract with SMS (should they have contracts tied up with other FMO's).

How did you mark up the video? I pointed my smartphone toward the screen while I drew on the monitor with a wax crayon. Achieved the same result but yours is better.

Back