Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset

briko3

Guru
1000 Post Club
You guys have heard me sing its praises and I just wanted to let you know that (today only) it's on sale for $39.99 + $5 shipping at

1 Sale A Day, Daily Deal

If you've been thinking about getting one, now's the time. It's by far the best one on the market. People you talk to can't even tell you're on a headset at all. (I've asked dozens)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BTW, I just ordered a 2nd one since it's such a good deal.

Last edited:
Oh good. Got mine a month ago. Works great. Have not paired it with my computer yet. Thanks for the recommendation.

You guys have heard me sing its praises and I just wanted to let you know that (today only) it's on sale for $39.99 + $5 shipping at

1 Sale A Day, Daily Deal

If you've been thinking about getting one, now's the time. It's by far the best one on the market. People you talk to can't even tell you're on a headset at all. (I've asked dozens)

1 Sale A Day, Daily Deal

I use a Voyager Pro and it is awesome. The sound is awesome, it eliminates background noice. I use mine in my car for business and have never had a complaint about the other party no hearing me.

BUY THIS HEADSET, I PAID OVER $100.00 for mine and it was well worth that price.

I bought the one deal a day one. Mine came defective. It won't pair with my iPhone. I contact them for a replacement and they said no deal. I have to contact the manufacturer.

My deal a day one works great! Plantronics will send a new one out within a year of purchase if you have problems.

As far as pairing with the computer, I haven't tried it but once and couldn't get it to work. I know they have a version of it with a dongle, so I don't know if that's intentional or not.
(Just because I couldn't get it done doesn't mean it can't be done easily :))

I was wrong. I finally called their warranty dept and they walked me through it and it paired up.

I'm just a MORON.

Back