Please Help: Gerber Direct Pay

O
Don't hate. The struggle is real.

Had to get up have my coffee shower, get gas, drive a complete hour, do a paper app, a UHL ROPTerm PHI, drive another hour home. That is like 3 1/2 hours.

OK! OK! OK! TOdaaay, Mr not an FE guy (ah, me) put on long pants again, OK the same ones, and this time drove 3 hours one way to write a couple FE (Final Expense for you *guys) on a lady. That is TWO FE people in a row.

Hey freaking gas is expensive! $63 $~%^*&g dollars to fill my car!

Just going to lay this * right here. Did I mention 2 F2F FE meetings this week. https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC....VLqeAOo6PK/200.gif&ehk=HzK8ijmPArsH62PH8aJW9w https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC....VLqeAOo6PK/200.gif&ehk=HzK8ijmPArsH62PH8aJW9w

Thanks for the feedback everyone. What the general consensus is, if it's not important enough for them to use a Bank Account, it's likely not worth the hassle!

Thanks

O

OK! OK! OK! TOdaaay, Mr not an FE guy (ah, me) put on long pants again, OK the same ones, and this time drove 3 hours one way to write a couple FE (Final Expense for you *guys) on a lady. That is TWO FE people in a row.

Hey freaking gas is expensive! $63 $~%^*&g dollars to fill my car!

Are these the ones with the built in depends?

You could have done that in flippers... next time confirm the monthly before you dress... at least make it worth the hassle.;)

Not to bad though. Sang a lot hit a winery on the way home. Had a nice lunch.

Real reason I did the drive - existing client (three policies), have several extended family as clients X 20 years. Moving to write the adult children and grandchildren. She has sent me multiple good clients.

Oh, and TA does not go as high as we needed so also did SNL. Both F2F. The MoO was my Columbo thing at the end. Paid for the gas and lunch. And now Mr Blues is their and future families agent.

I had the health, meds, plans and premium ($200+) all agreed to before I made the appointment.

Homie ain't putting long pants on for nutten. If I had Frogman legs like Mungia I'd go the short pants route.

Honestly, I kinda enjoyed being on the road again. Think I will do more this summer. $4.00 gas is crazy though.

Seriously, this is an incredible business. I spent 2 easy days laughing and joking with my clients. Singing in the car, having nice lunches. And made more in those two days than many salaried employees do all month. Maybe more than half the nation in a couple months of hard labor. I have also paid claims in both of those homes. Doing an agents job. So it is very fulfilling. I really do enjoy what I do. Mostly. My clients ask me what they will do if I retire. Dude, this isn't retirement? Sitting here barefoot, in shorts.

Back