Please Help! I Just Purchased a New Car. I Found that I Need to Have a Full Coverage Insurance for I

Re: Please Help! I Just Purchased a New Car. I Found that I Need to Have a Full Coverage Insurance for It and I Cannot A

higher deductibles is your friend.

Sort of. The problem is if he's took broke to pay for his insurance, how is he going to come up with $1k for a deductible to get his car fixed?

Sort of. The problem is if he's took broke to pay for his insurance, how is he going to come up with $1k for a deductible to get his car fixed?

He has a more immediate problem than an accident he could have sometime down the road.... I still can't get over not checking insurance costs before buying the vehicle.

Re: Please Help! I Just Purchased a New Car. I Found that I Need to Have a Full Coverage Insurance for It and I Cannot A

The OP has disappeared and has never reappeared. Have we been had?

The OP has disappeared and has never reappeared. Have we been had?

He was expecting us to say how badly the car dealership screwed him etc.....But what he got was in condensed version was (WTF are you an ***).

I know of a person who had the same problem. Ended up taking a chance and said screw the requirement.

Hurricane Sandy flooded his car and now toyota suing him for the 30k he borrowed.

Hes screaming, i dont owe nothing, i gave the car back and i dont even have the car why should i pay you.

He's also running around looking for free lawyers for low income people to fight the loan bullies.

This isn't that much different than a new agent getting advanced on commissions and finding out the hard way about chargebacks.

Rick

This is not all that uncommon for young first time car buyers! If you don't believe that, just look at the average student loan debt of college graduates!

The old saying is true, emotions defy all logic! (at least temporary)

Car salesman are trained on this!

The old saying is true, emotions defy all logic! (at least temporary)

Stupidity is rampant. If you're too broke to pay $200 for insurance, what the hell are you doing buying $400/mo car. What happened to common sense...

Also, I don't blame the car salesman..not his job to find out affordability. His job is to get it approved and sold.

Stupidity is rampant. If you're too broke to pay $200 for insurance, what the hell are you doing buying $400/mo car. What happened to common sense...

Also, I don't blame the car salesman..not his job to find out affordability. His job is to get it approved and sold.

You can't fix stupid or people who live beyond their means.

Also usually the loan requirements won't allow higher than $500 deductibles. I've seen the odd one that allows $1,000 but most of them are still $500.

Back