Please Join the Forum!

I know there are a lot of people that come to the forum everyday, but never join the forum. We would love for you to join the forum and introduce yourself. Just follow the rules and don't spell anything wrong, and you will fit in fine. We would love for you to join and ask some questions or share some ideas with us. Signing up for this forum is really easy and is not hard to do.

Sign up! It is easy and they will let almost anyone hang out here. We have right wingers and left wingers and too stupids. They seem to tolerate everyone except persistent spammers. They even tolerate me!:D

I think this forum has a lot of good people on here. Most are willing to help anyone.

It becomes like a family after a while.

Just like the tv show "cheers" where everyone knows your name.

I think this forum has a lot of good people on here. Most are willing to help anyone.

It becomes like a family after a while.

Just like the tv show "cheers" where everyone knows your name.

I agree with Mark. Most everyone is really helpful. However, there are a few soreheads like my older brother.

I don't know. I think some would rather just visit and learn and not risk being labeled as lacking knowledge, stupid, or lazy, which happens. Plus, I just bet a lot of women would rather not post either. There is a female agent in my office who refuses to post here now. Don't shoot me, just throwing it out there for discussion...

I have spoken with many agents from here that do not post. They will come on and read, but never post the first thing. The reason they tell me is that they don't want to get bashed!!

Hey, all of you lurkers out there...It's all in good fun!! So jump on in; the water's fine!!

I have spoken with many agents from here that do not post. They will come on and read, but never post the first thing. The reason they tell me is that they don't want to get bashed!!

Hey, all of you lurkers out there...It's all in good fun!! So jump on in; the water's fine!!

I hear the same thing from agents. They are just not sure of the guys. Dip the toes in the water.....Only a few sharks in the tank.
;)

Back