Please Join the Forum!

I don't know. I think some would rather just visit and learn and not risk being labeled as lacking knowledge, stupid, or lazy, which happens. Plus, I just bet a lot of women would rather not post either. There is a female agent in my office who refuses to post here now. Don't shoot me, just throwing it out there for discussion...

That is too bad. The few women we have posting here are pretty good. I would bet most have brothers or sons.

I have spoken with many agents from here that do not post. They will come on and read, but never post the first thing. The reason they tell me is that they don't want to get bashed!!

Hey, all of you lurkers out there...It's all in good fun!! So jump on in; the water's fine!!

I hear that. I watched the forum and used the search feature for information for over 6 months before deciding to join.

Most of the people on this forum are really nice after you get to know them.

Just don't come on here, trying to bullshit people.

Possibly a husband or boyfriend(s), too.

Yeah, there are more males in our family than females. But the females can more than hold their own.:GEEK: It is all fun and games till you tick one of them off. OMG!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Most of the people on this forum are really nice after you get to know them.

Just don't come on here, trying to bullshit people.

I get a lot of emails from new posters. Mostly newer agents. Most are very cool. They just have questions they think are dumb. Same questions we have all had at one time or other. I have also had people help me with questions I have had.

Last edited:
Back