• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

PNC apointments

closer86

Greetings guys! Looking to expand back out into the PNC game again. Which carriers are taking new apointments? I’ve been big into the Medicare game and looking for myself and my agents to start selling pnc again. I’m appointed in 10 states. If you have any sales
Reps info it would be greatly appreciated:)

Are you referring to P&C? The retail P&C business is terrible right now. Commissions have been cut, carriers are dumping business, pulling out of markets, profit sharing programs have been gutted, and to answer your question, very few carriers, if any, are appointing agents countrywide. If you want to make money, open a wholesale agency. They are killing it.

One other thing. Most carriers are saving market capacity for the agents physically in the states. So nonresident access is a bit more complicated to come by as well. Gone are the days of saying to Progressive (Or anyone else), "Hey I worked at a Liberty Mutal call center before I started my own agency, So they paid to have me licensed in 36 states. So I want to sell in all 36 states and give GEICO a run for their money, and I'm gonna do just that. Give me access to all those states at your expense."

Back