• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Political Humor

I'm not saying he doesn't do dumb stuff like that. I'm just saying that the other video (from another angle) shows him waving at the firefighters. And, it was from years ago.

The left does the same shit to Trump. Search "Trump waving at no one" and you'll see the same thing, except with other angles, he's clearly waving at someone.

Maybe if they both weren't pushing 100 years old, we'd be more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not saying he doesn't do dumb stuff like that. I'm just saying that the other video (from another angle) shows him waving at the firefighters. And, it was from years ago.
One video from 4 years ago is what you have a problem with.....its easy to blame it on him waving at firefighters off camera to not make him look like a moron......why in the hell is he waving a people who are there everyday to make sure someone is there to put the fiery plane out...... its like he is distracted by shinny things........like a cat.......when are you guys going to stop covering for him.....hahahaha

285102891_337033748600373_8176604746012622956_n.jpg

Back