Political Humor

I appreciate people wanting to home-school their kids, but how the hell do you do the math and science subjects?

I had great SAT scores in math and I've always been pretty good at science-related topics (physics/chemistry) but once my daughter hit something like 7th grade, I couldn't do, let alone help her with, her homework anymore lol.

Last edited:
I appreciate people wanting to home-school their kids, but how the hell do you do the math and science subjects?

I had great SAT scores in math and I've always been pretty good at science-related topics (physics/chemistry) but once my daughter hit something like 7th grade, I couldn't do, let alone help her with, her homework anymore lol.
We home schooled our 3 sons all the way through high school. These days there are loads of curriculum and other resources available, so it’s much easier than when we did it. On the science topic, I do have one fond memory of coming home and finding my wife and a group of kids in our kitchen dissecting frogs. She’s amazing!

We home schooled our 3 sons all the way through high school. These days there are loads of curriculum and other resources available, so it’s much easier than when we did it. On the science topic, I do have one fond memory of coming home and finding my wife and a group of kids in our kitchen dissecting frogs. She’s amazing!
Hilarious. My wife would have taken the kids and the frogs and gone fishing.

Back