Political Humor

You could just choose to stay out of the humor thread then. I realize I’ve debated you in this very thread. But we have plenty of debate threads. The point of this thread is HUMOR.
View attachment 14782

And some people fail to find the attempted destruction of democracy to be humorous.

If it bothers you to be reminded of it. That is a feeling for you to navigate.

I will say what I want when I want to where I want to.

And I dont try to silence others just because what they say makes me feel bad about myself.

And some people fail to find the attempted destruction of democracy to be humorous.

If it bothers you to be reminded of it. That is a feeling for you to navigate.

I will say what I want when I want to where I want to.

And I dont try to silence others just because what they say makes me feel bad about myself.
I say this with all sincerity. I’m not trying to make you feel bad about yourself. You certainly don’t make me feel bad about myself. I’m also not at all trying to silence you. I’m not the forum police! I was just hoping to encourage you to lighten up a little.

Last edited:
I say this with all sincerity. I’m not trying to make you feel bad about yourself. You certainly don’t make me feel bad about myself. I’m also not at all trying to silence you. I’m not the forum police! I was just hoping to encourage you to lighten up a little.

There were those in 1930s Germany who said the same thing

kd33-15a.jpg

Back