Hefty Mutual of Omaha rate increase

15% increase in my area, with their Omaha Insurance product.
What I’m upset is that they went up 15% on both G and N.
I always push Plan N, telling my clients it will “stay affordable longer”.
But this is Bullshit. 15% rate increase on Plan N?????

15% increase on N is lower $$ then 15% on G.....per my calculator. Plan N is not immune from Medical inflation and utilization. A $20 copay doesn't change the landscape.

15% is industry average these days

Last edited:
All the med sup boys laughing at mapd agents fixing to get drop kicked . This about massive claim increases in all claims
I'm still laughing. Yes Mr client, your premium went up $20 month like everything else in bidenflation world vs yes Mr client your dental went from $5000 down to $1000 and copays went up, etc etc. Suck it up

I'm still laughing. Yes Mr client, your premium went up $20 month like everything else in bidenflation world vs yes Mr client your dental went from $5000 down to $1000 and copays went up, etc etc. Suck it up
med sup people calling me left and right wanting out . I’ll be replacing 50 this aep . You seem to be the only immune one . The orginal poster sure ain’t laughing . Let’s see if your aca don’t hit your clients with some 15-20% hikes and your scrambling

Aca is not going up that much, zero or little if subsidized. But you know that you aca master.

Ratereview.healthcare.gov

Had one med supp client want to talk mapd. Same client, same discussion, every year, for 12 years

Aca is not going up that much, zero or little if subsidized. But you know that you aca master.

Ratereview.healthcare.gov

Had one med supp client want to talk mapd. Same client, same discussion, every year, for 12 years
It’s funny as hell you deal with all these supposedly rich folk and all your clients get big subsidies on aca . You’re a bottom fisher dealing with the stank .

It’s funny as hell you deal with all these supposedly rich folk and all your clients get big subsidies on aca . You’re a bottom fisher dealing with the stank .
Never said all my clients are rich nor that all my clients get subsidies. Don't fish either.

Back