Political Humor

Citizens die in War. It's War.

That is a bullshit response, that is not based on the laws and supposed morals of the United States of America.

Either we are a nation of laws, or we are not.

Either we are a nation of morals, or we are not.

The US does not intentionally target civilians.

The US should not support wars that intentionally target civilians.

Israel didn't start the war. Do you think Israel has a right to defend themselves? It's terrible when children get killed. There would be a lot less children killed if Hamas didn't hide behind the children.

Al-qaeda did the same thing in Afghanistan. They hid in schools, villages, churches, hospitals, infrastructure buildings, etc. Surrounded by thousands of civilians.

The US did not kill in mass, those civilians.

1. Its immoral.
2. Its illegal.

No different than if a person is being held hostage with a gun to their head. You dont shoot the person to get the bad guy.

Genocide and killings thousands of civilians a day, is not self defence.

Al-qeeda targeted US civilians, children.

We did not do the same. Because it is morally repugnant.

Either we are a nation of laws, or we are not.
Unfortunately, the animal Hamas and the other Iranian proxies are hiding and stock piling weapons among citizens.

The "commander in chief" and his vp have missed their opportunity to use any US influence. We are also still fighting in Syria. We have people in and around Ukraine.

Serious question - are you willing to have yours lace up their boots and go door to door fighting?

I hate War. I hate that we have a dementia riddled commander in chief. I hate that civilians die. But I hate Americans military may die more. My priority are mine, not theirs. I know way to many warriors that have been there done that.

This time we need a draft first. Male and female. And increase the age limit for anyone that has not served.
Only fair.

Back