Political Humor

Unfortunately, the animal Hamas and the other Iranian proxies are hiding and stock piling weapons among citizens.

The "commander in chief" and his vp have missed their opportunity to use any US influence. We are also still fighting in Syria. We have people in and around Ukraine.

Serious question - are you willing to have your's lace up their boots and go door to door fighting?

I hate War. I hate that we have a dementia riddled commander in chief. I hate that civilians die. But I hate American military may die more. My priority are mine, not theirs. I know way to many warriors that have been there done that.

This time we need a draft first. Male and female. And increase the age limit for anyone that has not served.
Only fair.
Only if that draft is administered more fairly than the last where rich kids could avoid and poor kids went to war. No exception for education. If you want to go to college go after you have served yor obligation. In fact, no exemptions except for health and then you have to serve in a non combat capacity.

That is a bullshit response, that is not based on the laws and supposed morals of the United States of America.

Either we are a nation of laws, or we are not.

Either we are a nation of morals, or we are not.

The US does not intentionally target civilians.

The US should not support wars that intentionally target civilians.

I do not completely disagree with you. I do emphasize with you. I have been saying it for a year. While Biden Harris have been sending bombs and missiles. Our Navy is in the fight now and has been.

I truly believe we will be boots on the ground. Everyone that wants D2D, antiup.
Only if that draft is administered more fairly than the last where rich kids could avoid and poor kids went to war. No exception for education. If you want to go to college go after you have served yor obligation. In fact, no exemptions except for health and then you have to serve in a non combat capacity.
100%
Also some type service for up to 50ish. Cook, clean, wash uniforms, admin, mow lawns. To many armchair warriors.

Back