Political Humor

First of all that's a lie, and EV's are ticking time bombs in that environment. Look it up.
I defer to the credibility over Reuters. As for ticking time bombs, the waste products of EVs can be controlled while Greenhouse gases go wherever they want. But seeing as you're so anti-EV, I can only assume you would never back a candidate who is being supported by the King of EVs, Elon Musk. Musk never does anything unless there's something in it for him. So you should be questioning his motives. That puts you in a real conundrum now, doesn't it?

I defer to the credibility over Reuters. As for ticking time bombs, the waste products of EVs can be controlled while Greenhouse gases go wherever they want. But seeing as you're so anti-EV, I can only assume you would never back a candidate who is being supported by the King of EVs, Elon Musk. Musk never does anything unless there's something in it for him. So you should be questioning his motives. That puts you in a real conundrum now, doesn't it?
That's not how it works Lefty. I agree with a couple of policies Joey has while at the same time I'm not crazy about a few of Trump's ideas. Unlike you and you're ilk, you'll roll off of a cliff together just to be right and solidify your hatred of Trump.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back