Political Humor

That's not how it works Lefty. I agree with a couple of policies Joey has while at the same time I'm not crazy about a few of Trump's ideas. Unlike you and you're ilk, you'll roll off of a cliff together just to be right and solidify your hatred of Trump.
You lost any credibility at the first ad hominem. Attending the rally in Washington on the 6th?

FEMA is denying a majority of applicants saying they do not qualify.

FEMA uses poor wording, and people in a disaster are emotional and do not always read to comprehend.

Not Eligible, does not mean Denied.
It means more info is needed.

And that is what people are up in arms about... being "not eligible", because they have not provided the correct documentation to be eligible.

You sound unbiased.

Facts are not biased.

Look up the definition of a Genocide and compare it to what Israel has done over the past 1 year.

Look at the photos of the hundreds of Palestinian children shot in the head by high caliber Israeli sniper rifles.

Look at the photos of the thousands of Palestinian children killed by US supplied bombs.

Less than 700 Israeli civilians died on Oct 7th.

Over 10,000 Palestinian civilians have died in the 12 months since then.

Facts are not biased.

Anti smite racist is more like it.

Calling a genocide a genocide, is not racist.

The genocide has nothing to do with the Jewish religion.

Most Jewish people I know are great people.

Israel, as a country, is a racist apartheid state that has committed genocide. And that has nothing to do with the Jewish religion.

---

You sir, act like the lives of thousands of Palestinian children do not matter at all.

Why not answer my questions.....

Why did the US not kill thousands of Afghani children after 9/11?

Why is ok for Israel to kill thousands of children?

Why are you attempting to justify thousands of children being murdered in "retribution".... what would Jesus say to that my friend?

This is not paintball or Call of Duty. Playing fair gets our people dead and or missing body parts. And yes, we are in the fight. I vote diplomacy and negotiations first. Now, I vote 500# bombs over 50 troops on the ground kicking doors.

A modern nation can defend itself without killing thousands of children or tens of thousands of civilians.

Calling a genocide a genocide, is not racist.

The genocide has nothing to do with the Jewish religion.

Most Jewish people I know are great people.

Israel, as a country, is a racist apartheid state that has committed genocide. And that has nothing to do with the Jewish religion.

---

You sir, act like the lives of thousands of Palestinian children do not matter at all.

Why not answer my questions.....

Why is ok for Israel to kill thousands of children?

Why are you attempting to justify thousands of children being murdered in "retribution".... what would Jesus say to that my friend?
I don't believe your tale of Israeli snipers shooting thousands of children in the head. If it were taking place, it would be wrong... the beheading of the Israeli children was documented by third party sources.

Back