Political Humor

Why did the US not kill thousands of Afghani children after 9/11?

A modern nation can defend itself without killing thousands of children or tens of thousands of civilians.

We are not Israel, Israel is not us. We are however providing the bombs. This isn't defense. Israel is on offense now. They need to kill their enemies or make the price so high the enemy has to weigh the cost of an attack. They need to have the enemies fear then.

I think things are going to get much bloodier sooner that later. Sending Lebanon / Hezbollah $157,000,000 only makes sense if they are stoking the War fires.

It totally sucks.

We are not Israel, Israel is not us. We are however providing the bombs. This isn't defense. Israel is on offense now. They need to kill their enemies or make the price so high the enemy has to weigh the cost of an attack. They need to have the enemies fear then.

I think things are going to get much bloodier sooner that later. Sending Lebanon / Hezbollah $157,000,000 only makes sense if they are stoking the War fires.

It totally sucks.

Afghanistan was offense.

Why did the US not kill thousands of children in Afghanistan?

Al-Qaeda and the Taliban were hiding in hospitals, schools, apartments, neighborhoods.... same as Gaza.

Why did the US not bomb every one of those facilities and kill thousands of children?

Afghanistan was offense.

Why did the US not kill thousands of children in Afghanistan?

Al-Qaeda and the Taliban were hiding in hospitals, schools, apartments, neighborhoods.... same as Gaza.

Why did the US not bomb every one of those facilities and kill thousands of children?

Because we are American. We held onto a failed idea. Hearts and Minds against an enemy that has neither.

I am 100% kill 100 of them to save one of mine. 100%.
If it was yours out there would you be different?

You have said you keep 'weapons of war' to protect yours from your neighbors. I would slay generations to save mine.

Israel is doing the same.

I don't believe your tale of Israeli snipers shooting thousands of children in the head. If it were taking place, it would be wrong... the beheading of the Israeli children was documented by third party sources.

This has been documented by 3rd party sources as well.

US doctors who traveled to volunteer there saw it and have already testified to it at the ICC and sent letters to Biden/Harris.

Some are even former military doctors, some are even Jewish.

A group of 45 American physicians and nurses who volunteered in hospitals across Gaza have sent an open letter to US President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris sharing their experiences and demanding an immediate ceasefire and arms embargo.

The signatories unanimously described treating children who had suffered injuries they believed must have been deliberately inflicted. “Specifically, every one of us on a daily basis treated pre-teen children who were shot in the head and chest,” they wrote.

Dr. Adam Hamawy, a US plastic surgeon and former US Army combat trauma surgeon,
told CNN on Thursday, “there’s no one getting firsthand accounts other than physicians. We feel like we have to speak out because…we’re witnesses to this.

“In Gaza, there’s no independent monitor,” he said. “If you’re not going to believe the Palestinians, then you should believe 50 doctors who’ve gone there at different times and places.”

Hamawy has worked as a surgeon in Sarajevo, in New York City on 9/11, and in Iraq, where he performed life-saving surgery on US Senator Tammy Duckworth in 2004 after her helicopter was hit by an RPG. But he said those experiences in other conflict zones were not comparable to what he had witnessed in Gaza, adding that 90% of those he had seen killed there were women and children.

Dr. Mark Perlmutter, a JEWISH American orthopedic hand surgeon from North Carolina and president of the World Surgical Association
, told CNN that he decided to go to Gaza after receiving photographs of an X-ray of a poorly performed surgery in the battered enclave.

Perlmutter told CNN that during his trip, he saw significant violence inflicted on children, who accounted for around 90% of those attending the emergency room while he was working at the European Gaza Hospital.

He recalled two patients aged around six years old, who had suffered gunshots to their heads and chests – wounds which suggested they had been deliberately targeted, he said.

No kid gets shot twice by a sniper by mistake,” Perlmutter said, adding that the shots were “dead center” to their chests.

Last edited:
Because we are American. We held onto a failed idea. Hearts and Minds against an enemy that has neither.

I am 100% kill 100 of them to save one of mine. 100%.
If it was yours out there would you be different?

You have said you keep 'weapons of war' to protect yours from your neighbors. I would slay generations to save mine.

Israel is doing the same.

100 enemy soldiers. Absolutely.

100 defenseless civilians. Absolutely not. That is a war crime.

You are refusing to answer the question. Why did the US not kill thousands of Afghani children who were used as human shields by Al-Qaeda at hospitals, schools, churches, etc.?

The answer, is because it is a WAR CRIME.

Because we are a country of laws.

We do not use examples from 200 years ago to justify moral atrocities in modern society. That is what the US is supposed to stand for.

100 enemy soldiers. Absolutely.

100 defenseless civilians. Absolutely not. That is a war crime.

You are refusing to answer the question. Why did the US not kill thousands of Afghani children who were used as human shields by Al-Qaeda at hospitals, schools, churches, etc.?

The answer, is because it is a WAR CRIME.

Because we are a country of laws.

We do not use examples from 200 years ago to justify moral atrocities in modern society. That is what the US is supposed to stand for.
Who's son or daughter are you willing to offer up? Mine or yours?

I did answer the question. Hearts and Minds.

You seem to be under the impression that I am happy or even condone the killing of civilians. I do not. I do understand it.

War crimes? Yes I am sure they are being committed. And with a wink and a nod from the Biden Harris Administration. Harris has already said she would not have changed a thing. They are always committed. This current war started with the Rape and Murders of civilian men, women and children. By Racist.

Back