Political Humor

Why did the US not kill thousands of Afghani children after 9/11?

A modern nation can defend itself without killing thousands of children or tens of thousands of civilians.

We are not Israel, Israel is not us. We are however providing the bombs. This isn't defense. Israel is on offense now. They need to kill their enemies or make the price so high the enemy has to weigh the cost of an attack. They need to have the enemies fear then.

I think things are going to get much bloodier sooner that later. Sending Lebanon / Hezbollah $157,000,000 only makes sense if they are stoking the War fires.

It totally sucks.

We are not Israel, Israel is not us. We are however providing the bombs. This isn't defense. Israel is on offense now. They need to kill their enemies or make the price so high the enemy has to weigh the cost of an attack. They need to have the enemies fear then.

I think things are going to get much bloodier sooner that later. Sending Lebanon / Hezbollah $157,000,000 only makes sense if they are stoking the War fires.

It totally sucks.

Afghanistan was offense.

Why did the US not kill thousands of children in Afghanistan?

Al-Qaeda and the Taliban were hiding in hospitals, schools, apartments, neighborhoods.... same as Gaza.

Why did the US not bomb every one of those facilities and kill thousands of children?

Afghanistan was offense.

Why did the US not kill thousands of children in Afghanistan?

Al-Qaeda and the Taliban were hiding in hospitals, schools, apartments, neighborhoods.... same as Gaza.

Why did the US not bomb every one of those facilities and kill thousands of children?

Because we are American. We held onto a failed idea. Hearts and Minds against an enemy that has neither.

I am 100% kill 100 of them to save one of mine. 100%.
If it was yours out there would you be different?

You have said you keep 'weapons of war' to protect yours from your neighbors. I would slay generations to save mine.

Israel is doing the same.

Back