Political Humor

Well, fellow Trumpers, our boy put one foot in his mouth and the other foot up his ass.

To be clear, I'm still going to vote for him, but somebody should hire him a censor to eliminate stupid remarks like what he said about Detroit. It's gonna cost him.

Well, fellow Trumpers, our boy put one foot in his mouth and the other foot up his ass.

To be clear, I'm still going to vote for him, but somebody should hire him a censor to eliminate stupid remarks like what he said about Detroit. It's gonna cost him.

Yes, bad move....even though it's true.

I said four years ago, when I voted Libertarian, that if Trump loses it would be Trump that beat Trump. Same today. In my oh so humble opinion.

He is not going to get the Detroit vote no matter what. Michiganders outside of Detroit seem to agree with him. His polling in Michigan went up slightly. However, I have always said his mouth is his worse enemy second only to his ego.

Back