Trump still doesn't have a plan to replace Obamacare

Wahh Wahh Wahh - Has their been a bigger beta male running for president that this guy?

View attachment 15105

Yet it was ok for the X-president to bad mouth veterans and side with Putin over his own intelligence agency while on foreign soil when he was still the Cartoon President.

I wonder how absolutely bonkers the X-cartoon president is going to get as the election date approaches-especially if he is not clearly winning.

He has great points for the Left and the Right.

Kind of out of context.Here's what Raskin said and he has every reason to say it this way given all the voter suppression and other schemes the MAGA GOP are for real using .TRUMP IS THE ONE WHO HAS CAUSED VOTERS TO DOUBT THE INTEGRITY OF ELECTIONS- before trump how often were elections questioned?

"If Trump “won a free, fair and honest election, then we would obviously accept it,” Raskin told Axios. However, the lawmaker “definitely” will not assume that Trump would win by honest means."

Kind of out of context.Here's what Raskin said and he has every reason to say it this way given all the voter suppression and other schemes the MAGA GOP are for real using .TRUMP IS THE ONE WHO HAS CAUSED VOTERS TO DOUBT THE INTEGRITY OF ELECTIONS- before trump how often were elections questioned?

"If Trump “won a free, fair and honest election, then we would obviously accept it,” Raskin told Axios. However, the lawmaker “definitely” will not assume that Trump would win by honest means."

You must be young if you think this is only a Trump or R thing.

Yet it was ok for the X-president to bad mouth veterans and side with Putin over his own intelligence agency while on foreign soil when he was still the Cartoon President.

I wonder how absolutely bonkers the X-cartoon president is going to get as the election date approaches-especially if he is not clearly winning.
It's going to be horrible either way. If he wins it's horrible.

If he loses 95% of MAGA will say the Dems cheated again and revolt. Good time for a vacation in Italy or Sweden.

You must be young if you think this is only a Trump or R thing.
Yeah only 63 but even in my young life i don't remember presidential elections being questioned like this.Whats crazy is the MAGA GOP don't contest any of the down ballot races they won in the same elections?Why is that? Hmmm.The Busch Gore thing was just an extremely close election with some hanging chads and supreme court weighing in but nobody claimed fraud.In fact if i remember correctly the Dem candidate who could have further contested it instead stepped aside for the good of the country

Back