Poll: Will the March 31st Deadline Be Extended?

Will Open Enrollment be extended past March 31st?

• Total voters
If Enrollment terminates on 3/31/2014, what significant ObamaCare accomplishments will Democrats be able to crow about when they go home to campaign this Summer? The #1 stated goal of this crappy legislation was to reduce the number of uninsured.

Congressman Snuffdipper goes home and brags about the 2% reduction of uninsured that was achieved before their ability to enroll was abruptly cutoff?

EDIT TO ADD:
Even though one of the questions in the Subsidy Application process asks if applicants have, or do not have current health insurance coverage, HHS is lying by stating that they have NO IDEA how many enrollees are uninsured.

Story: http://www.nationaljournal.com/heal...insured-are-signing-up-for-obamacare-20140306

They know, but are not saying because it would be too embarrassing to admit just how few uninsured are enrolling nationwide. How else could the Obama administration track progress towards the #1 goal of the Affordable Care Act if it didn't track this key measurement.

Last edited:
We could post a list of all the stuff she said under oath that has since proven to be untrue, but I'm sure we all know by now how to tell when a politician is lying.

My $0.02, if they're going to extend it from the 6-month window it is now, they're just going to extend it to the day before next year's OEP.

I think they are going to "change their minds" again.

They don't have the numbers they want. The carriers don't have all the male 20's they want.

Then they can say "we enrolled X million" at midterms and tout the law as a success.

*ahem* OVERNIGHT HEALTH: House advances bill to delay ObamaCare mandate | TheHill

House passed a vote yesterday, 228-184 (3 DEM supported it) to consider a bill on the floor that delays the mandate, for FIVE YEARS.

H.R. 4015 is the name, and it's supposed to be up for vote today. Started as a Medicare "doc fix", but Repubs but the mandate language in, so now it's going to die.

Separate bill was introduced Wednesday with a 1-month delay of the OEP close date for state-run exchanges. Proposed by a Dem (Schrader) and it has support. Might very well see that one go through in the next week.

We all know, bills along these lines have come up and been struck down a dozen times already. It's crunch time now, only 2 weeks left, so it's reasonable to think that one of these might finally pass since there isn't enough time to draft new legislation and pass it through the channels in time.

*ahem* OVERNIGHT HEALTH: House advances bill to delay ObamaCare mandate | TheHill

House passed a vote yesterday, 228-184 (3 DEM supported it) to consider a bill on the floor that delays the mandate, for FIVE YEARS.

H.R. 4015 is the name, and it's supposed to be up for vote today. Started as a Medicare "doc fix", but Repubs but the mandate language in, so now it's going to die.

Separate bill was introduced Wednesday with a 1-month delay of the OEP close date for state-run exchanges. Proposed by a Dem (Schrader) and it has support. Might very well see that one go through in the next week.

We all know, bills along these lines have come up and been struck down a dozen times already. It's crunch time now, only 2 weeks left, so it's reasonable to think that one of these might finally pass since there isn't enough time to draft new legislation and pass it through the channels in time.

All show! The White House will extend it or make so many loopholes it is effectively extended.

All show? From the administration that only had 4 dozen symbolic votes for repeal.

You don't say.

All show? From the administration that only had 4 dozen symbolic votes for repeal.

You don't say.

By all show I mean that as long as we have a Democratic majority in the senate the White House will do what it wants with impunity. What the house passes will not pass the Senate unless the White House wants it.

I know, I was agreeing with you. Should have put in the (sarcasm) mark, lol.

It's a bunch of posturing and PR, a big focus on getting re-elected, and very little true effort in improving the country.

I know, I was agreeing with you. Should have put in the (sarcasm) mark, lol. It's a bunch of posturing and PR, a big focus on getting re-elected, and very little true effort in improving the country.
As Rick on Topgunproducers says humor or sarcasm often don't come across in writing.

Back