Post Your Daily/Weekly Numbers

Is this something that's common practice ? Am I missing something ? Replacing policies for the Cv . ---------- Also, let's do our best to not turn this into anything but what the question was ..... Has nothing to do with any IMO .

Ken you said this was something you were not trained in....by your IMO.

Every FE IMO teaches its agents the benefits of using CV and RPU to make the sale.

Is this something that's common practice ? Am I missing something ? Replacing policies for the Cv .

----------

Also, let's do our best to not turn this into anything but what the question was ..... Has nothing to do with any IMO .

I think he was simply saying if you are to concentrate on FE, then an IMO that also specializes in FE might be a better fit as they could train you in the nuances of that market. But, in answer to your question, yes it is fairly common place, especially back in the day when FE rates were dropping asking the new products competitive even against a plan was several years old that was issue on the old mortality tables.

Is this something that's common practice ? Am I missing something ? Replacing policies for the Cv .

----------

Also, let's do our best to not turn this into anything but what the question was ..... Has nothing to do with any IMO .

But your comment about not being trained does. Things like this are discussed on our training calls all the time. When the people at an IMO are actually out in the field selling FE for a living they can usually help an agent with the things an agent selling FE will run across.

It's about their WHY? They had those policies when they sent in the card. WHY did they send it in?

I'm helping a lady now that has a 15 year old USA Life policy and a 9 year old Shenandoah Golden Promise. $10K in coverage paying about $55/mo total. Her WHY was more coverage but at not much more premium.

We are doing an RPU on those two for $6K. I sold her a new $7500 for $61/mo. She's now going to have $3500 more coverage for about $6 more per month.

Again, that stuff is discussed weekly at an IMO that's about FE.

Ken you said this was something you were not trained in....by your IMO. Every FE IMO teaches its agents the benefits of using CV and RPU to make the sale.

Yeah , I understand Rpu and the CV . I just wasn't ever trained to surrender a policy for a higher monthly premium - but I can understand the use . Maybe this will help me with a future sale .

----------

I think he was simply saying if you are to concentrate on FE, then an IMO that also specializes in FE might be a better fit as they could train you in the nuances of that market. But, in answer to your question, yes it is fairly common place, especially back in the day when FE rates were dropping asking the new products competitive even against a plan was several years old that was issue on the old mortality tables.

It's good to learn more options . Thanks

----------

But your comment about not being trained does. Things like this are discussed on our training calls all the time. When the people at an IMO are actually out in the field selling FE for a living they can usually help an agent with the things an agent selling FE will run across. It's about their WHY? They had those policies when they sent in the card. WHY did they send it in? I'm helping a lady now that has a 15 year old USA Life policy and a 9 year old Shenandoah Golden Promise. $10K in coverage paying about $55/mo total. Her WHY was more coverage but at not much more premium. We are doing an RPU on those two for $6K. I sold her a new $7500 for $61/mo. She's now going to have $3500 more coverage for about $6 more per month. Again, that stuff is discussed weekly at an IMO that's about FE.

Makes sense - thanks for clearing that up .

Back