Postcard in a Bag with Rocks on My Driveway?

everlife

Expert
Ga.
Has anyone seen these postcards in a clear bag with a couple of rocks for throwing on to a driveway? I would like to find who I could get some from.

Lol - watch this type of marketing. Our community also prohibits anything being left on the driveway. In fact, they hammered the Yellow Pages for it. They used to drive a van down our street and throw the books on the driveway. No more.

Would you buy anything advertised in a sandwich bag tossed on your driveway?

Or attached to your mailbox?

The only thing I have ever bought like that is pizza or Chinese food.

You can take it a step further. I read reports on a new marketing method where 100% of the advertisements were read. You wrap a mailer in a brick and throw it through their window.

You can take it a step further. I read reports on a new marketing method where 100% of the advertisements were read. You wrap a mailer in a brick and throw it through their window.

This could definatly work.....You would get your ad read by 100% of the people you just need to revenue earned on the 1 or 2 idiots per thousand that might be interested in by to cover the cost of bricks, ad and of course the replacement of the windows. I think this would work well for political ads where I throw ads for my competitor through your window.

100% of the advertisements were read. You wrap a mailer in a brick and throw it through their window.

Mega agents gave up on the telephone poll advert's and are using this now?

Thank GOD pole signs are illegal in my area....and the county will pursue you. Go ahead and slap a few up - county will have your contact info in about a week, then a summons to appear in court in about 3 weeks.

Back