Pre-Paid Legal

Not a family member. We know better than to get involved in PPL.

PPL-The odd thing is...there are probably many people that visit this Board that would have been interested in your services. But you dug your own grave.

If something can possibly be insured, someone will sell the insurance for the risk.

When I was in junior high, a friend and I started selling flunk insurance until the school shut us down. Our risk factor was based on prior GPA. For some kids, we would not accept the risk at all. It was more for fun and sort of a joke, but we did take in a little money.

Again, most PPL is not attractive from the law firm's viewpoint nor is it attractive to the average Joe who does understand there is a risk of getting sick or of dying, but does not see that much risk of needing legal advice.

[FONT=&quot]A PPL Rep just left my office. Starting talking about theft identity protection and something about how the government is going to MAKE us comply with something by November 1st?? Wanted to "start us out" on PPL first.

He was talking so fast and in so many circles I was getting dizzy.
Now I'm a salesman and times are tough. I tried to be nice but soon lost patience.

When I solicit I tell people up front "I'm a health insurance broker and also have an auto and homeowners insurance agency. Now, How can I help you" Guess I'm doing it all wrong...........

[/FONT]

Yes i must admit that PPL is definetly a hard sale because its not a product that people are particularilly looking for or necessarily desire. People must have health insurance, people must have auto insurance, people must have home owners insurnace but pre-paid legal is a luxury item. Supposedly about 1% of the U.S. population is a current subsciber of the service already. It has a pretty lucrative compensation plan. Robert kiyosaki said it was the most lucrative plan he has ever seen. Personally if you ask me, i'd rather sell something that people want and desire and not have to kiss so much a .s. s. recruiting and selling packages.

Back