Pre-Paid Legal

A client tried to recruite me a while ago. I kept on making execuses till she left me alone.

I had a client that sold Pre Paid Legal for a side job. . . It was a disaster...

It was a lead given to me by another agent in the San Diego area, he had explained he did not want to drive 1hr to see them, I knew why after I had gotten to their home.

He invited me in, his house reeked of cat piss, his wife needed health insurance I tried to get in and out in 10min with app, took me 3 hours due to some Chinese herbs that he insisted I needed to take home with me, that these herbs could cure cancer, cure AIDS and even cure herpes which he said he had experienced first hand!

I nodded my head agreeing with him, then he broke out pre paid legal... Granted this I believe was one of the longest appointments I have ever endured. I did get the sale, sold him an Aetna policy for 140 a month for his 35 year old wife.

He has since canceled it 5 times, every 3 months I repeat in seeing this customer to re sign his wife up...

I have a small stash of the AIDs and cancer curing remedy that I'm not sure whether or not it would be illegal to throw out, since I have no way in God's name of telling what it is...

I might add that every time I meet with him he always has spaghetti sauce jars to drink out of. I always kindly decline taking a drink there...

Is this normal for PPL people?

I would drop him as client if I were u. Those clients are not worth my time. Give him the ax and send him the aids **** in a box ups. :biggrin:

One solution to someone not wanting to consider the PPL business is to just say no thank you. Contrary to what many believe Pre-Paid Legal doesn't need you..They would be happy to have you aboard but they don't need you..Mid-Ocean paid $650,000,000 for PPL so there is a much bigger picture..

http://www.midoceanpartners.com/

For those who don't like the idea of hiring people there is an option of earning commissions from personal personal sales of the memberships..Which goes to the memberships..Many people don't look at the workings of the memberships to see if there is a market for the service. So rather than considering drinking the kool-aid why not sip the Orange juice and just consider if there's any nutritional value..For those who say it won't work there are people who are making it work..

Back