Pre-Paid Legal

Try getting a quote through this website, it was really easy when my daughter got her license. We entered a zipcode and it gave us a bunch of quotes, then I called and picked out my plan

thats nice...........

I had a client that sold Pre Paid Legal for a side job. . . It was a disaster...

It was a lead given to me by another agent in the San Diego area, he had explained he did not want to drive 1hr to see them, I knew why after I had gotten to their home.

He invited me in, his house reeked of cat piss, his wife needed health insurance I tried to get in and out in 10min with app, took me 3 hours due to some Chinese herbs that he insisted I needed to take home with me, that these herbs could cure cancer, cure AIDS and even cure herpes which he said he had experienced first hand!

I nodded my head agreeing with him, then he broke out pre paid legal... Granted this I believe was one of the longest appointments I have ever endured. I did get the sale, sold him an Aetna policy for 140 a month for his 35 year old wife.

He has since canceled it 5 times, every 3 months I repeat in seeing this customer to re sign his wife up...

I have a small stash of the AIDs and cancer curing remedy that I'm not sure whether or not it would be illegal to throw out, since I have no way in God's name of telling what it is...

I might add that every time I meet with him he always has spaghetti sauce jars to drink out of. I always kindly decline taking a drink there...

Is this normal for PPL people?

Pre-Paid Legal is the company. The memberships are the product, and the associates are human beings. It's the same with Insurance. You have a company a product and an agent. Now if an agent conducts his business a certain way does not reflect directly on the company or the product. The company and the product should be accessed on their own merits.

As I mentioned before some people say no while others are doing it anyway. Let's consider Identity theft plans? How many of your clients have an identity theft plan? Well PPL offers a plan that cover the member and spouse for one monthly price along with Children for another $1.00 per month. Many companies offer it as an individual plan.. So if your clients have an Identity theft plan from whomever that's something they bought from someone else. at some point it's going to be the same thing with PPL memberships.. Your clients are going to get it from someone because with this economy people are running into legal issues..

As for the conference calls here's one:
www.ppltelevox.com Web Meeting - Welcome

Pre-Paid Legal is the company. The memberships are the product, and the associates are human beings. It's the same with Insurance. You have a company a product and an agent. Now if an agent conducts his business a certain way does not reflect directly on the company or the product. The company and the product should be accessed on their own merits.

X2 :yes: :biggrin::yes:

Pre-Paid Legal is the company. The memberships are the product, and the associates are human beings. It's the same with Insurance. You have a company a product and an agent. Now if an agent conducts his business a certain way does not reflect directly on the company or the product. The company and the product should be accessed on their own merits.....

As for the conference calls here's one:
www.ppltelevox.com Web Meeting - Welcome

Really? I think you must mean assessed on their own merits. Quite a different meaning. The access is easy since you provided a link; however, assessing the value of PrePaid Legal takes some serious thinking on the part of a prospective agent.

Last edited:
Really? I think youi must mean assessed on their own merits.

Youi?

wh-double-facepalm.jpg

Back