Pre-Paid

glbp

Hello, Does anyone have any recommendations on a whole life carrier that accepts pre-paid credit cards as a form of payment.

Hello, Does anyone have any recommendations on a whole life carrier that accepts pre-paid credit cards as a form of payment.
I'd recommend you not write a policy on automatic draft from one of those cards. They'll kill your persistency, and send you to chargeback hell!

Now, I'll take them all day for payment on a home service policy. (I have a card reader linked to an iPad app.) But if you're not writing home service, you best stay away from them!

I'd recommend you not write a policy on automatic draft from one of those cards. They'll kill your persistency, and send you to chargeback hell!

Now, I'll take them all day for payment on a home service policy. (I have a card reader linked to an iPad app.) But if you're not writing home service, you best stay away from them!

iPad App that is Carrier specific?

I agree that you should walk away. But, if you decide to write it anyway, SNL & Prosperity will take any credit / debt card. :)

Take as earned too! Be sure it isn't like SL, LBL, etc that charge back 1st 6 months regardless . . .

I've been in this business 20 years.. take it from a vet... I've written over 20 of them and maybe.. and I'm being generous... 3 have stuck past 2 months....I just fold up my book and wish them luck... those kinda clients are the worst.. hell even DirectXpress cardholders have better persistancy

Back