Precise Leads

So go buy leads and make your own judgements. No one here is stopping you, Sir.

I was not at all trying to determine the line of insurance for myself. It was to help people understand that when they post in the "leads" forum, it's irrelevant unless they indicate which type of insurance they are dealing with.

I agree with gym guy

I had a bad experience with precise life leads, but a few years back I used their health leads with decent results.

But it seems like the OP just needed to vent

I agree with gym guy

I had a bad experience with precise life leads, but a few years back I used their health leads with decent results.

But it seems like the OP just needed to vent

wow, thats odd...i would assume that the quality of the lead stems from their form of advertising(or affiliate marketing)....i wouldn't think to even say "hey, their auto leads were bad..let me try their homeowner leads" ... or "The LTC leads sucked, but i'll give them a shot on their $40 annuity leads"

I was referred their leads by an agent that I don't think would try to steer me wrong...he is in a different part of the state and we are both relatively small trying to fight our way up so we've helped each other out...he recommended me to them for the home leads. I sent an e-mail to his guy and just got off the phone with him, it definitely had the car salesman approach. I did not move forward with their leads because I'm looking for newer homes in the state that I am in and they do not have a filter for home leads with years built. I agree with gymguy though as I was on the phone with him I was reading terrible reviews but came to realize that this board the p&c guy only take up a small percentage of the populution so not sure about the quality of their home leads

They have ZERO Filters and they feed you fake info. If you spend more than $500 a month, I highly recommend you to hire a marketing rep and have her to visit your local mortgage companies and dealerships... this will increase your closing ratio to more than 60% if you trained them right and make sure you hire friendly and yet aggressive pppl

Back