Prestige Management - Anyone ever heard of this lead company?

This is a great testimonial:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Chris [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Michigan[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]10/31/2006[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]" Karen was very nice on the phone, may purchase leads from her soon. "[/FONT]

Other than looking at the website, I have never heard of them. Hmmmmm....

This is a great testimonial:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Chris [/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Michigan[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]10/31/2006[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]" Karen was very nice on the phone, may purchase leads from her soon. "[/FONT]

Other than looking at the website, I have never heard of them. Hmmmmm....

Yes, I seen that too. Really gives me a lot of confidence. I think they are selling a list of exdates. I asked for some samples, no go.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Kevin Fields
Houston,Tx
[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]8/1/2006[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]" The leads are true to form and simple to follow.
Thanks "
[/FONT]

One of their testimonials.

No Kevin Fields licensed in Texas:policeman:

Cheesy website, if that matters.
Kevin Fields
Houston,Tx8/1/2006" The leads are true to form and simple to follow.
Thanks "

Hell, I'm true to form and simple to follow. Ask any one of my kids.

My agency purchased some leads from this company and they were bogus. A salesperson at Prestige told us that they could provide us with a list of people requesting auto insurance quotes. After making contact with about 50 people on the list, we quickly realized that we were duped. All of the people we talked to were upset that we had called them and were adamant that they did not request a quote. Stay away from Prestige!!!! Also, see the following link to an '07 article about them:
St Louis, MO: News Center

DO NOT BUY LEADS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Just look at rip off report. This place is a scam and the leads are bogus.

BBB has had many complaints - do a search.

We purchased leads only to find out from the prospects that they are not looking for insurance nor have they done any of the things Prestige states these prospects must do to get on their list.

When I called Prestige to ask for $$ back I was told they don't do that. If you want to waste your money feel free to call and purchase something. You might be better served copying down the phone book and sending letters to everyone in there. I'm pretty sure that's how Prestige got their leads.

I have had experience with them and it was a complete waste of my time and money. It is quite a racket that they have going and they are very well trained sales people. The leads were just names and phone numbers and not "Leads" at all. I wish I had done more due diligence before getting suckered by them.

Back