Primatech New Hybrid Lead ? $5.75 ?

It is more but not a whole lot more.

I have to second that. Not that I have experience with being a telemarketer or being in Thad's business, but I imagine there are a few factors that can hurt the speed of your returns. There have been times that it took me much longer with the TM company I use and it's just that people sometimes don't pick their phone up or they'll pick up only seldomly, etc. The area may get a lot of calls as well. People get calls not just for life insurance but for health insurance, the new york times.. just a few days ago I got one for an energy company that wanted to reduce my monthly payments.

I have to second that. Not that I have experience with being a telemarketer or being in Thad's business, but I imagine there are a few factors that can hurt the speed of your returns. There have been times that it took me much longer with the TM company I use and it's just that people sometimes don't pick their phone up or they'll pick up only seldomly, etc. The area may get a lot of calls as well. People get calls not just for life insurance but for health insurance, the new york times.. just a few days ago I got one for an energy company that wanted to reduce my monthly payments.

Id call the energy company back, those guys are no joke and they will save you money.

Seriously?! Lol I looked them up and had terrible reviews. I mean you don't know til you know but I mean not one good review.

I think I may know who this company is. LOL. I used to work for them going door-to-door. Believe the reviews!

----------

Or go on the website and listen to all the lead recordings.

I did go to your website and heard the others but the "hybrid" recording has a message that says "Video can't be played because file is corrupt".

Back