Primerica reports 13% growth in term life net premiums in 3Q, 5% increase in agents

What if the carrier can charge monthly online access fees to the reps, or pack 50,000 of them into a stadium at $100 per head?

I wouldn't consider them a carrier. that is likely the MLM arm of their operations. crazy stuff:mad:

Back in my recruiting life I recruited several PFS agents. I recall them talking about going to convention in GA. I think. I am thinking they won the trip. They had to pay to attend. Plus airfare, several people animal housing in a small single room. They even had to buy the required Tshirt.

Back in my recruiting life I recruited several PFS agents. I recall them talking about going to convention in GA. I think. I am thinking they won the trip. They had to pay to attend. Plus airfare, several people animal housing in a small single room. They even had to buy the required Tshirt.

So you won by not winning?

In my 20s my wife was invited to a meeting for prospective business owners. Hundreds of dollars later we were the proud owners of a garage full of AmWay products and a subscription to a bunch of motivational cassette tapes.

Winning?

and a subscription to a bunch of motivational cassette tapes.

While these training and marketing materials and seminars may not come close to the revenues of product sales, the profit margins make them a key component of the bottom line.

Why are you so jealous that Primerica is the best?

giphy.gif

Sounds like MDRT... other than the single room and the required T-shirt.

Back