Primerica Vs Other Insurance Companies

25% commission would be fine if at the beginning they were teaching you how to prospect and help you build a referal based business.

For those new agents who are in a slump, here is an easy way to make money from Primerica. You can go to linkedin and search for past company Primerica and now working somewhere else in your area. Now these folks have a expensive term policy for themselves and possibly sold a term or two before quitting. Time to go see them and replace them if it makes sense with much better term. You will get much better rate of return than just cold calling. It will be much more efficient than buying internet leads.

The only agents Ive ever met who were able to maintain a career with Primerica, also had another full time job that paid them a salary.

I think you will just be a lead generator. You bring friends and family to the company, and after you leave, your manager goes back to cross sell and network.

I recently got my Life ins authority and I am seeking information about which insurance companies fair over others. What makes them better. Also, what is good and bad about Primerica?

What should a new agent be seeking first?

Thank you.

If you want to lose whatever friends you have, Primerica will accomplish that.

The only agents Ive ever met who were able to maintain a career with Primerica, also had another full time job that paid them a salary.

I think you will just be a lead generator. You bring friends and family to the company, and after you leave, your manager goes back to cross sell and network.

You are the lead! Hence the free "FNA" to all who sign up!

Back