Privacy Issues Obtaining Quotes

stankaz

I will be joining the market for individual health insurance about 6 months from now. I would like to be able to obtain approximate quotes for coverage, but I'm reluctant to be posting all of my personal health history out there with no control over who sees, copies, and forwards it.
It seems that every website that advertises "instant quotes" is really referring all comers to populate a database for agents and insurers.

So how can I get a full understanding of available products without this nonsense?

I will be joining the market for individual health insurance about 6 months from now. I would like to be able to obtain approximate quotes for coverage, but I'm reluctant to be posting all of my personal health history out there with no control over who sees, copies, and forwards it.
It seems that every website that advertises "instant quotes" is really referring all comers to populate a database for agents and insurers.

So how can I get a full understanding of available products without this nonsense?

there may not be an ind health market in 6 months :)

anyway to get a quote online you just need your zip, dob, tobacco status and mb ht/weight.

That's just super preferred max elite rates......then u can call an agent to go over ur health history, to get a more accurate proposal..

then u can call an agent to go over ur health history, to get a more accurate proposal..

You can also call the carrier direct and speak to someone who has no clue what they are doing nor do they care, and is paid to take your order, blow you off in 5 minutes or less then send you a link so you can complete your application direct.

You can also call the carrier direct and speak to someone who has no clue what they are doing nor do they care, and is paid to take your order, blow you off in 5 minutes or less then send you a link so you can complete your application direct.

u know somarco if u don't like my business model just say so!:):goofy:

Back