Problem with Life Quota (Captive)

Are you with State Farm?

I know they are putting pressure on agents to write life biz. Lousy commissions. Something like 35%.

Do they care about the premium volume or is it just that you have to write 3 apps a month of any size? If so, write life on kids. You won't get rich but if it gets them off your back . . .

Yes and no.

That is the right attitude though, and action is better than no action.

You need to learn a good script. Now don't get me wrong I do not think that you should read from a script, but you need to follow an agenda of sorts, to ensure you cover the things that matter and that will open your customers eyes.

Stories and pictures work well too. Most people just don' understand Life Insurance, and you need to break thru the shell, once they understand the need they are more likely to buy.

Use this feeling that you have today (from the success) to drive you further.

NWInsurance

Don't worry so much. Relax if you get antsy about it so will your client. I am in the opposite boat. Not to worried about my life app count but not sure about the P&C. I haven't sold it in 5 years and have a kind of mental block about it.
P.S. If you are with the company I think your with my alias is J1SD if you want to chat. Maybe we can help each other.

Love the Avatar, I just finished watching it with my girls for the 3rd time this season.

I still believe, I love this season so much, Ill never not believe.

:)

It is actually a good thing if they tell you that they have insurance at work if that is the only kind of life insurance they have.

Do a needs analysis with them and it will show that what they have is not enough since most group coverage are just small. Ask them what is their long-term plan to protect their family because most group coverage is just short term protection.

I also remind them the Insurance at work usually does not leave with them. If they retire, get sick, disabled etc. and leave that job they may not be able to requalify unless they get it thru their new job.

Most people do not think about that as well.

Back