Problem with Yates & Associates

Update--After I got my own E&O involved, 4 days later they called me and told me that they will honor the claim. Amazing what a phone call from an atty will do. Thank you all fro all your comments.

Just curious as to the name of the Underwriter at Yates who screwed up. There was an Underwriter there who gave me a lot of misinformation awhile back. I cannot remember his name, it may have been Mike. I really didn't trust him. He's been gone for a few months now and so I wonder if perhaps he was fired.

This guys name was Tim. He's no longer working there. Well he was fired before the crap hit the fan. Turns out he had been doing fraud on most his files he was selling.

This guys name was Tim. He's no longer working there. Well he was fired before the crap hit the fan. Turns out he had been doing fraud on most his files he was selling.

Hmm, the name Tim does not ring a bell, but if he was not good at his job and was fired it seems to me that you should not be held liable under your E & O. Perhaps your E & O carrier will help you prove that Yates is liable?

Oh. the carrier which Yates sold though (Century Surety), will be honoring the contract, even though it was not their fault.

Back