Procrastination....

That Psych-k site looks interesting....soon as I find the time to read it, I will....lololool

Is that that neuro-linguistic stuff that was the rage several years ago? forgot that giant's name who did all those seminars...hardly hear of him the one who walked on coals.

anyway, what you believe is what you'll get.

And it's hard to work by yourself all the time.....sales people are creative, actors....and need stimulation...like the theatre..we're theatre folk, you know........

That Psych-k site looks interesting....soon as I find the time to read it, I will....lololool

Is that that neuro-linguistic stuff that was the rage several years ago? forgot that giant's name who did all those seminars...hardly hear of him the one who walked on coals.

anyway, what you believe is what you'll get.

And it's hard to work by yourself all the time.....sales people are creative, actors....and need stimulation...like the theatre..we're theatre folk, you know........

Think in terms of prospecting as studying you lines and appointments as the performance.

Tsk...tsk...and you dared to pick on SAI for his mindless posting....

and i have plucked another day.

Yeah, you got me there - but I did say "to much of a good thing" while picking on him. That's all water under the bridge .............or a bridge over troubled water...........or............hey Policy Doc, where does "and I have puked another day" come from? LOL - there's a little SAI humor for ya.

Thank you....that is the guy. I remember when Tony Robbins came thru Atlanta in the '80's. He was talking about being broke at one time, and at how amazed he was at not only hitting zero, but going so far down below zero.! HAHa.... He never thought it was possible till it happened to him.

Meltdown!

Thank you for bringing up this subject. I'm a master procrastinator. In fact right now I'm doing just that. I've been researching my next direction so much I can't decide. I don't want to set appointments too far ahead. That stops me from calling if I think I have a conflict in my schedule within 2-3 days and something always comes up. We are going camping tomorrow so that's my excuse for now. I'm reading "Think and Grow Rich,"
which I've read before and it hasn't sunk in yet. Goals, Goals, Goals. "Determine in your mind exactly..." Is procrastination a goal?:idea:Has anyone written a book on the art of procrastination. I think I heard about a person who was doing that or was gonna do it:laugh:

Back