Producing Leads Using Facebook

din758

New guy here on the forum. I'm sure there is a related thread somewhere, but I haven't been able to come across it after a search.

I've been using Facebook ads to try and generate leads, and have had no success. Just wanted to see what others are doing and having success with. I've looked into some of the "mastermind" programs, but Im not willing to spend hundreds of dollars. If someone has some free resources or ad templates they can guide me towards, I would really appreciate it.

I just troll people posting about new homes or new cars or anything I can tie insurance into & give myself a plug. I get maybe 1 per 6-8 weeks.

I just troll people posting about new homes or new cars or anything I can tie insurance into & give myself a plug. I get maybe 1 per 6-8 weeks.

Being in Metro-Detroit, we have quite a few car groups that I have joined. Maybe once a week someone will complain about their auto insurance and I will plug myself. Interest is irregular, but I get about 3-4 leads per month.

My other strategy I have implemented is creating ads with a link to a Google Docs form I have created where a customer can leave contact info, or submit pertinent information for me to quote. I get a lot of views on the form, but very rarely someone will submit any info. I am not sure why people arent willing to submit their info to me after having enough interest to open the link.

Appreciate the feedback guys.

Being in Metro-Detroit, we have quite a few car groups that I have joined. Maybe once a week someone will complain about their auto insurance and I will plug myself. Interest is irregular, but I get about 3-4 leads per month.

My other strategy I have implemented is creating ads with a link to a Google Docs form I have created where a customer can leave contact info, or submit pertinent information for me to quote. I get a lot of views on the form, but very rarely someone will submit any info. I am not sure why people arent willing to submit their info to me after having enough interest to open the link.

Appreciate the feedback guys.

I would put the form on your website. You'll get added traffic from a credible source, and I picture you looking a lot more professional in the process.

Have the form data piped into your CRM, added to your mail list, and you'll save yourself some time cutting and pasting too.

Worst case - Google sees your traffic increase and your site's SERP will improve. Best case, you get the SERP and some viable prospects to contact.

Ads have worked in the past for me, 400 bucks a week to get 8 to 10 good leads, it may not be making me much but it grows my books and i can always get referals and cross sells from them. It's an investment. Also lead them into an ad with your websites quote sheet so they fill it out and when you call them you can already give them some sort of quote.

Back