Product Solutions for SW Virginia

Hi all,

I just wanted to first and foremost extend a thank you to everyone on this board for continuing discussions on this board which in turn helps new folks such as myself gain knowledge in this industry at no charge!

My name is Matt Williams, I'm new to the industry, but I specialize in the area of Employee benefits. I also wanted to share with anyone interested that I have a few products DI, Life, and CI, that are as competitive as any on the market as well as guaranteed issue.

I'd love to meet with anyone interested and see what we can do.

Feel free to contact me anytime!

Hi all,

I just wanted to first and foremost extend a thank you to everyone on this board for continuing discussions on this board which in turn helps new folks such as myself gain knowledge in this industry at no charge!

My name is Matt Williams, I'm new to the industry, but I specialize in the area of Employee benefits. I also wanted to share with anyone interested that I have a few products DI, Life, and CI, that are as competitive as any on the market as well as guaranteed issue.

Hi Matt,
I'm also here in Roanoke. Give me a call if you would. Let's see what we might put together.
Thanks,

Hi all,

Not intending to rain on your parade or anything but since you only passed the exam on 10-27-08 and on 10-29-08 confessed to "not having a clew" ("clue") how do you know what is really competitive? Do you mean competitive as compared to the cost of other products like AFLAC or as compared to agent payout. You do understand that this is not an especially price driven market? Enough of my skepticism. What part of SW Virginia are you in? My wife is a mountain woman from Pennington Gap.

Competitive in regards to both!

I'm still very wet behind the ears and I am doing a lot of my training by throwing myself into the fire. But since that post I have gotten more involved, sold some products, and done some major enrollments. I have learned that what I offer is exactly whats stated above. I also realize that 100% of $0 is $0 and don't hesitate for a second to compensate!

I'm located in Roanoke, VA with four wheels that will take me anywhere needed;)

Competitive in regards to both!

I'm still very wet behind the ears and I am doing a lot of my training by throwing myself into the fire. But since that post I have gotten more involved, sold some products, and done some major enrollments. I have learned that what I offer is exactly whats stated above. I also realize that 100% of $0 is $0 and don't hesitate for a second to compensate!

I'm located in Roanoke, VA with four wheels that will take me anywhere needed;)

If you are nice to Todd; maybe he will consider helping you "dry your ears.":biggrin:

</IMG></IMG>

Back