Project CAP

AdvisorsIns

Guru
100+ Post Club
HOw many agencies are using project cap? I have been subscribed for 4 months and received one lead. We wrote the lead and got a referral. Project cap called and emailed to see how the lead went. Very impressive. But not sure of the value yet. Thoughts?

HOw many agencies are using project cap? I have been subscribed for 4 months and received one lead. We wrote the lead and got a referral. Project cap called and emailed to see how the lead went. Very impressive. But not sure of the value yet. Thoughts?

I'm an IIAB member and haven't really heard much about this. Let me know how it ends up working out for you. Seems like a decent program

I have signed up for the personal and commercial side. I have received a few more leads but nothing to cover the cost yet. Closing ratio about 30%. I did not sign up for the additional advertising they offered.

I have signed up for the personal and commercial side. I have received a few more leads but nothing to cover the cost yet. Closing ratio about 30%. I did not sign up for the additional advertising they offered.

Hmmmm appreciate the input. Insurance leads are brutal no matter where they are coming from I guess.

I dislike that they aren't public about pricing that always sends a weird vibe to me.

Back