pros and cons of Aetna Medicare?

Hey you put a pic up, now we know you aren't actually Somarco.

Just kidding

Now to the OP....2 things about Aetna here, 1. they have an HMO-POS with a low MOOP $3900,
2. They have one of the only ways for me to check eligibility right now since I'm not lucky enough to have access to MaRx

Thanks DonP for letting me in on that tidbit. Vantage eligiblity tool is making me crazy.
Where do you find the Aetna lookup tool?

Under Think agent . I’ve been using for a month . I alerted agent general to it .It shows full level of Medicaid

Ok. I’m there. What are you clicking on? Does it show the future MA plan or only current?
Sales dashboard and “ check Medicaid level “ . Under check lis Aetna does not even show there present plan . It shows only if they have lis or Medicaid . Humana is only carrier who showed future plans as they used Marx with vantage . Don’t know if that comes back

Hey you put a pic up, now we know you aren't actually Somarco.

Just kidding

Now to the OP....2 things about Aetna here, 1. they have an HMO-POS with a low MOOP $3900,
2. They have one of the only ways for me to check eligibility right now since I'm not lucky enough to have access to MaRx

Thanks DonP for letting me in on that tidbit. Vantage eligiblity tool is making me crazy.

Where do you find this Aetna lookup tool?

Sales dashboard and “ check Medicaid level “ . Under check lis Aetna does not even show there present plan . It shows only if they have lis or Medicaid . Humana is only carrier who showed future plans as they used Marx with vantage . Don’t know if that comes back
Disappointing. Humana has dropped the ball.

Where do you find this Aetna lookup tool?
I apologize. I missed this....been super busy past few days, and that definitely kept me moving. Not sure why I didn't know this. probably bc I use Sunfire. I never warmed up to Think Agent. Forgot I even had it.

Thanks again Don. You have no idea how that helped me this wknd. Had a good number of people needing moved before 8/1 from my ISNP side gig.

Think Agent for levels, Sunfire for past plan. That was the winning combo of the wknd.

At least for this week until further notice

Back