Prospecting Final Expense Clients for Annuity/SPWL Business

... If I had 1,000 FE clients, I would start marketing MA/Med Supp before financial products or roll over money.

If you took care of your AHIP and got certified through some of the main carriers, you could still catch this years AEP.

Do you experienced FE guys cross sell a lot of med sups?

I was trained not to worry about them and just focus on learning how to sell FE which I am doing. Just wondering if many of you sell them?

Do you experienced FE guys cross sell a lot of med sups?

I was trained not to worry about them and just focus on learning how to sell FE which I am doing. Just wondering if many of you sell them?

Completely different market. If you are running FE leads you won't have the opportunity to sell many med sups.

There is a huge opportunity to sell MA plan, especially duals, if you are so inclined.

You would be better off just offering them all an annual review. Good agents can typically find more business on an annual review and being with them in person will help you find that annuity or spwl sale much better.

You would be better off just offering them all an annual review. Good agents can typically find more business on an annual review and being with them in person will help you find that annuity or spwl sale much better.

For clarification, you're saying there's good agents that offer their final expense clients annual reviews? Don't they wonder what you're talking about?

Back