Prospects that Email Questions Non-stop

Soaringagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
How do you handle prospects that email question and scenario one after another? Do you setup appointments or do you just call them? It can be a challenge to keep on top of it before they purchase

How do you handle prospects that email question and scenario one after another? Do you setup appointments or do you just call them? It can be a challenge to keep on top of it before they purchase

You must call them and set expectations. Try to offer them the insurance company 800 number for stage 1 issues and let them know to call you for "stage 2" issues.

You smother them with information. That's really all they want from you. The chances of them buying from you are slim to none.

I had the scenario with someone who wanted chapter and verse on LTC. I got my Genworth rep to send me the IRS Code, in it's entirety, and I mailed it to him.

That's the last I heard from him. Good rittence! Thank you very, next!

I understand setting expectations, however in my opinion if I was directed to a 800 number I would call the next agent.

That might be the idea. With a strong BOB you may have to "fire" or refer those "needy" clients to other brokers maybe that are just starting out.

Back