Prudco Bankruptcy Guidelines

scotte

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does any one know Prudential's bankruptcy guidelines for a client discharged from Ch 7 in July 2010? He also had a ch 7 in 1998; the latest ch 7 was on the advice of a divorce attorney(he is divorcing wife).

I can't find any info on bankruptcy in Prudco guideline.
Does someone have a phone number to an underwriter or contact at prudco?

chapter 7 must be discharged to be considered. recent discharge may raise some financial concerns and additional questions me be asked.*

Additional questions may be job, family, driving hx etc. One of the questions will be about divorce/family life. Based on my personal experience, a divorce + recent Bk will result in a postpone for about 6 months. (BK is higher suicide rate---put it in combination of divorce) yes, i know 2 year suicide--but you can confirm with an underwriter.

Does any one know Prudential's bankruptcy guidelines for a client discharged from Ch 7 in July 2010? He also had a ch 7 in 1998; the latest ch 7 was on the advice of a divorce attorney(he is divorcing wife).

I can't find any info on bankruptcy in Prudco guideline.
Does someone have a phone number to an underwriter or contact at prudco?

1-888-778-8255 here is the number I have.

Make sure you cover letter this case. The prior BK will probably not come up.

thanks for responding. As long as a ch 7 is discharged, they will take a look at it. As long as the 2 nd ch 7 is over 10 years they will allow, but you need to make a case for the file.

Back