Prudential questions

I'm a Pru guy and I e seen a lot of people attempt to make it with P&C primarily. I'm not P&C licensed, but I think the lack of guidance makes it difficult for new agents. It's not our focus so the is not a lot of support in the office. You will still have contract continuation requirements and most bonuses are based on production of "core" products.

Every year, we get a Liberty Mutual relationship manager to pitch it to us. The biggest door to the house is garage they say. Soo far, I haven't seen anyone be successful with it.

I'm a Pru guy and I e seen a lot of people attempt to make it with P&C primarily. I'm not P&C licensed, but I think the lack of guidance makes it difficult for new agents. It's not our focus so the is not a lot of support in the office. You will still have contract continuation requirements and most bonuses are based on production of "core" products. Every year, we get a Liberty Mutual relationship manager to pitch it to us. The biggest door to the house is garage they say. Soo far, I haven't seen anyone be successful with it.

Just FYI- The top 2 Liberty Mutual agents in the county are both through Pru. It is a very profitable relationship for both, however, I think in a few years there will be a Mutual of Omaha agent break into the top 5.

It will be interesting since liberty just let all their service reps go unless they want to move across the country to a centralized location.

Just curious what state farm pays agents these days? In the old days it was like a level 15%. I remember like yesterday my state farm agent telling me that he make more than any doctor. That was in 1982

Back