Qualified Insurance Leads

RUjr

Can anyone recommend to me a good lead generation company that can provide me with qualified leads for life insurance, final expense, health, annuities and long term care? I am interested in finding clients that want to buy.

Can anyone recommend to me a good lead generation company that can provide me with qualified leads for life insurance, final expense, health, annuities and long term care? I am interested in finding clients that want to buy.

If you search this forum you'll find many threads on the subject with no definitive answer. Hometownquotes.com does a great job, but their volume is generally too low to support an agent exclusively.

You list some very different products. FE and annuities for example are generally a very different crowd and respond differently to marketing methods. Is there one you want to focus on?

Isn't every agent? :)

Annuities & LTC....good luck on that via internet leads.

Life Insurance, FE. As Josh mentioned. We have some good leads here but not a lot of volume...Quality being our focus...depending on what part of the country you are in.

If interested, click on the link here on the site or give me a call!

RU...Find a company that will not make you put down more than $50 in advance. Talk to many people before committing to a lead company. Select 2 or 3 companies...Not just one.Only select leads within a 30 mile radius of where you live.

Run a mock sample lead yourself and closely view how many times the lead is sold. This will take about 7-30 days.

If only it were so easy... definitely "test drive" the leads first, don't sign a contract and don't put alot of money down in the beginning. Let the quality of leads speak for themselves. As mentioned, may not be getting anything definitive as those types of sources are likely held close to the chest... trial and error. Good luck!

Back