Question About a Claim With Geico

teegray1124

Good day folks, new to forum.

On 3/14/12, I had an accident with my 2012 F-150 still had my buyers tags on it with only 1600 miles. I was heading to work during the AM, I was attempting to switch lanes with my signals and i observed another car attempting to come into the same lane that i was switching into, as i realized i went back to my lane, before I knew she over corrected trying to get back in her lane and struck me, I hit the median and after that I flipped twice. By the Grace of God i had just a minor scratch and some soreness.

The witness told the the police the same thing that i said that had occurred, "that i went back to my lane and the lady over corrected and slammed into me. The driver and I have Geico but she insist that i hit her. Police report indicates her at fault and citation was issued.

Well Geico called the witness, and he told them the same exact story and also offered them another witness that saw the whole incident, but the issue now is that the second witness and my adjuster are playing phone tag.

The next problem is that my truck hasn't even been looked at, to see the loss and they won't even show who is at fault cause the lady is disputing liability. I called and they keep saying the truck is in route and this was fridy last week, so i finally called the place it needed to be in route to and they said the wrecker suppose to be picking it up truck broke down, so first thing in the morning they will retrieve it from the storage. 11/21/12

Now the question, from how i told the story who do u think they will show fault towards, it just bothers me people would lie about situations like this, or she might not be lying but just might see it in her way.

I bought the truck for $37000 loaded with navi, sunroof, leather seat, luxury package Ford f150 fx2, what do u think the fair market value for that will be? I can't determine this because its new.

I just feel like everything is dragging or is it just me, i have no car and i have no rental cause i didn't include it. So i just need them to pay it off and they can figure out at fault later.

How long will they keep trying to get in contact with the second witness, isnt the first one good enough?

I just need a little insight on what i need to be doing?.. Thanks and excuse the grammar errors, i was rushing.

Back