Question about Humana's Medicare Supplement

I am about 85 med supp / 15 mapd. I work AEP in a Walmart (Medicare Booth) and write most of my business there in two months, then run referrals through the rest.

You sit in a Walmart here and you’d be lucky to do anything but DSNP.

Mapd is just too enticing here and med supp premiums are high.

you can’t prove to me the plan F will have a bigger increase than G i

I don't know about FL, but in GA and many other states, the F plan usually bumps up 200 basis points more than G when carriers introduce new rates.

I don't know about FL, but in GA and many other states, the F plan usually bumps up 200 basis points more than G when carriers introduce new rates.

Yeah I’ve noticed that with my other states. Just never happens in FL. At least that I’ve ever seen. UHC does an across the board increase.

I really can't find a reason to sell Humana Med Supp they don't have any underwriting nitch, In most states, they are either not competitive or there is at least another around the same price.Most of all if they try and steal PDP client to MA, I would think they would do the same for medsupp especially around rate increase time

I really can't find a reason to sell Humana Med Supp they don't have any underwriting nitch, In most states, they are either not competitive or there is at least another around the same price.Most of all if they try and steal PDP client to MA, I would think they would do the same for medsupp especially around rate increase time

But in FL their plan G is cheapest by a good $10 while including silver sneakers. I just gotta make sure my clients don’t want their hmo

But in FL their plan G is cheapest by a good $10 while including silver sneakers. I just gotta make sure my clients don’t want their hmo

Still, Id sell AARP over Humana Whenever possible $10 is not that much
I'm sure AARP's rates in FL are more stable as well. AARP is incredibly stable pricing in NY and FL, Underwriting is easier as well.

Ill sell Human MA and PDP when I have to only. Med Supp Never

Still, Id sell AARP over Humana Whenever possible $10 is not that much
I'm sure AARP's rates in FL are more stable as well. AARP is incredibly stable pricing in NY and FL, Underwriting is easier as well.

Ill sell Human MA and PDP when I have to only. Med Supp Never

Also, I bet you could still show good savings on N if its necessary,

Plan F can me continued to be sold after 2020 . The caveat is no one eligible for Medicare in 2020 and beyond can apply for a Plan F.
Plan F can continue to be marketed and sold to those who were on Medicare prior to 2020. Unlike Plan J where you lost it for good , if you dropped it.

Also, I bet you could still show good savings on N if its necessary,

With the news that AARP will have lifetime renewals I will definitely stress them more because of the stable rates.

I never need underwriting though. And plan N is a no brainer to use them.

Back